Evolution Window Films is proud to announce that they are now a Baeumler Approved organisation.
Since 2011, the Baeumler Approved logo has become recognised nationwide as a symbol of integrity, quality and service. Their goal is to connect homeowners with quality construction companies, educate homeowners of the value of hiring a reputable company, and to assist business owners to reach and maintain the standards expected by consumers.
"We are excited to be a part of the Baeumler Approved business member group, as they align with our standards of quality assurance and customer care. We are happy to offer our customers the assurance of this continued care in the many years to come." Sam Bellhouse, President, Evolution Window Films
Baeumler Approved businesses are screened based on their quality of work, insurance compliance, and worker’s compensation. Reference checks with clients and other trade companies are done to get a full sense as to the placement of each organisation in the construction industry.
Our approach to customer care & code of ethics
- Treat customers and homeowners with courtesy and respect.
- Provide written quotes that are reasonable, honest, and fair.
- Communicate project status to the customer on a timely basis.
- Complete work to a professional standard.
- Comply with all federal, provincial/state and municipal by-laws and regulations.
- Provide employees with training required to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain insurance and comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean, safe workspace and respect the property of the homeowner.
- Always use a certified professional when and where applicable.
Ref: Baeumler Approved Organizations follow the above Code of Ethics